Are you a highly motivated teaching assistantwho is looking for work in September 2019?
We are working with schools and multi academy trusts across the Nottingham area who are looking for outstanding teaching assistants to join their teams on both full and part time supply basis.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
If you are a Teaching Assistant or Graduate who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://job-search/
- Teaching Assistant / Support Assistant / Classroom Support / Level 3 / HLTA / Primary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'