Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Level 2 and 3 Teaching Assistants to join our team of supply Teaching Assistants that live in Lancashire.
Step by Step are actively recruiting Teaching Assistants in the following areas:
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who are/have:
- A caring, nurturing approach with the children
- Able to work with small groups of children assisting with numeracy and literacy
- Able to work as part of a strong team - including other teaching assistants and class teachers across the whole school
- Able to support children within the classroom, deliver interventions and support the class teacher
- A GCSE Mathematics and English
- Recent experience of working in a relevant classroom environment
Other duties involve: -
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal, social and emotional needs of the pupils
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment
- To assist in the development of varying skills that support pupils learning
We have various long term/day to day roles and opportunities available for Teachers Assistants as well as newly qualified Teaching Assistants. The right candidates will have the option to be flexible in what role they undertake, from Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
Step by Step Education prides itself on providing our Teaching Assistants a services which is second to none, our consultants are all from an Education background and have empathy and support to offer every member of our team.
If you feel that this role is something that you would like to be considered for, then please either e-mail your CV to Alex at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.
Step by Step Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Step by Step Education’s Best Practice pre-employment criteria.
- Assistant Teaching
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'