A leading South West London secondary are seeking 3 graduate Teaching Assistants to support across all departments.
If you are an aspiring teacher looking for the experience and skills to make a successful PGCE or any Initial Teacher Training application, then this Teaching Assistant post in London could be the position for you.
• Teaching Assistant Post for Aspiring Teachers
• Teaching Assistant Post Involving Supporting from all Departments
• Teaching Assistant Post in a leading SW London secondary Starting September 2019
• Gain more Secondary School Experience as a Teaching Assistant
• Expanding Secondary School in South West London
• Behaviour in the School is Outstanding/ Teachers Teach Effectively in all Lessons
• Teaching Assistant Guaranteed the Support & Guidance of Experienced Teachers
• Teaching Assistant Supporting Various Departments
• Teaching Assistant - 5 Mins from Tube Station – Northern Line
• This is a secondary school in which achievement, structure, teaching dynamic and teacher/parent relationships make it one of the best environments to teach in South West London.
A leading South West London secondary are looking to appoint several graduates as Teaching Assistants to support in a variety of departments. The school are setting the bar high for these posts expecting that the successful Teaching Assistant will have an excellent academic background and good relevant experience. This Teaching Assistant post would be ideal for a graduate with experience of supporting in a school-based role or supporting secondary aged pupils in a group setting. This could involve coaching sports, tutoring pupils or supporting in any other educational environment.
This Teaching Assistant position involves assisting with general support throughout the school, tackling various subjects in one on one and booster sessions that allow struggling students to catch up.
Found in South West London, this highly regarded secondary school is 5 minutes walk away from the nearest station.
This Teaching Assistant position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'