Definitely want to train as a primary teacher? Do you have a strong academic ability to support pupils in both literacy and numeracy?
If so, would you like to work as a Teaching Assistant in a top Lambeth primary school supporting Year 6 pupils in their SATS year?
• 1st Class Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Superb Primary School in London - Teaching Assistant Post
• September Start – Long term full time Teaching Assistant Post until July 2019
• 1st Class Opportunity for Exceptional Candidates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Lambeth Primary School with Exceptional Professional Development for Graduate Teaching Assistants
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Year 6 Pupils with SATS
• Superb Support from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to aspiring primary teachers!
A leading primary school in Lambeth are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Assistant from September to support literacy and numeracy in Year 6.
The school are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistants who is able to support Year 6 pupils in both literacy and numeracy. The school believe this Teaching Assistant position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher and will be able to offer the successful Teaching Assistant support and guidance into education.
The Teaching Assistant post will include supporting pupils in two Year 6 classes with differing levels of abilities in literacy and numeracy. The school are keen to give extra support to improve the key areas of literacy and numeracy, which it is hoped will boost SATS results in May. They are especially keen to improve standards of writing and improve general EPGS (English, Punctuation, Grammar and Spelling).
As such, any graduate Teaching Assistants with a strong academic background that demonstrates their capability to support in literacy and numeracy will be highly considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly, constantly improving school, where outstanding teaching is common place.
This progressive primary school is found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'