M2 Education are currently recruiting Level 3 Teaching Assistants for Schools in Bacup.
This is a fantastic opportunity to experience the different primary schools within East Lancashire ranging from State Independent, Faith and academies or Free Schools working alongside highly trained professionals and friendly/ supportive Primary Schools.
- Working as a general assistant to the class teacher
- Supporting Numeracy and Literacy
- Assisting with lower ability groups
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or higher
- Hold an enhanced DBS that is registered on the update service
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years. 1 of which must be from an educational setting.
- Local work
- Holiday pay and entitlement
- Weekly payroll service
- Competitive rates of pay
In return you will receive highly competitive hourly rates which are dependent upon experience. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent, have at least 3 months experience working within a school or nursery, and have a strong knowledge of the EYFS and Primary Curriculum.
If this role is of interest please apply or get in contact with us via telephone or e-mail.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant, an enhanced DBS Certificate will be needed as well as satisfactory references being taken.M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in placing education staff across the North of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'