Our client school in Bradford are looking for a highly motivated and flexible Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant with experience of working with children behavioural needs and are keen to make a difference with challenging students.
This school prides themselves on providing the highest quality education for all pupils and aim to ensure every child enjoys their time at school, while achieving their best. They have excellent standing in their community and we have had great feedback from other staff we have placed there.
The school is keen to meet experienced beahviour support workers to start as soon as possible, with a view to continuing until summer and beyond.
As well as providing tuition support to specific students, you will also be providing practical assistance to the staff and cater for the personal welfare and educational needs of the pupils.
You will be responsible for assisting the teacher in planning and delivering class activities, support and work with individuals and small groups on specific activities, contribute to the management of pupil behaviour and assist the teacher to prepare the classroom including materials and equipment.
To become part of the CER Education team you will need:
- English language reading and comprehension to GCSE standard
- Numeracy skills to GCSE standard
- Experience in the relevant national curriculum requirements
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Learning Support or equivalent
- Or have transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support
Just some of the benefits that come from working with CER Education include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Variety of day to day, long term and permanent positions
- Access to free online CPD training courses - Safeguarding up on registration
- Support of the CER Education Team
- DBS cash back scheme
- AWR pay scale after 12 weeks
- Refer a friend scheme - up to £250 bonus!
If you're looking to make a change and use your expertise to aid these students' development then we want to hear from you.
- teaching assistant behaviour
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'