Are you looking for a new experience? Are you looking for a placement within SEN? Do you prefer a practical curriculum?
Then apply now before its too late!
With a spectacular curriculum and outdoor activities, you will work alongside students with complex and physical disabilities to get experience of a visual and interactive sessions. You will be the main point of call for motivating your students to have fun through out the day.
Sounds interesting right? Apply now before its too late!
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- One to one consultants who are specialised in the SEN sector
- DBS and school application support
- Exclusive school roles
- Training in Manual handling and First aid
- Specialised animal handling centre
- On-site farm including pigs, sheep and chickens
- Exclusive training programs
- On-site parking
- Situated in the beautiful countryside
- Outdoor educational programs
- To support students with severe and complex learning difficulties to ensure that they can access all of the curriculum
- Be confident in working with animals and helping students to interact safely
- Provide personal assistance with your one to one student
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions
- Motivate students to communicate effectively with peers and staff
- Experience working with SEN, Care or support worker roles
- Own means of transport (as public transport cannot be accessed here)
- Manual handling training (desirable)
Sound like the role you have been waiting for? Then apply now before its too late!
We will be interviewing for this role on the 24th of October 2018. This role will be for an immediate start. Send your application to
Any successful candidate will entitled to complete an enhanced DBS Check.
Randstad Education ensures that they provide the highest standard of child safety and compliance for all of their school placements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'