McGinley Education are recruiting on behalf of a specialist secondary school based in the Halton area.
The school has an excellent reputation within the local authority and high expectations of both its staff and pupils.
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who specialise or are highly experienced providing support and care for learners aged 11 to 16 with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
This role is to support pupils both within a group and on a 1:1 basis, working as part of an established SEN department across Key Stage 3 and 4 ensuring a positive and motivated learning environment.
As a specialist Teaching Assistant, successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience working with children with special needs.
- Excellent communication skills, proactive and work well under pressure.
- Be able to differentiate work to support needs of students.
- Be Team Teach trained
Candidates must be able to fully commit the post which commences immediately and is an ongoing role until the end of the academic year.
Candidates will be required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure and will be subject to references. Individuals working for McGinley Education benefit from:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay scheme
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A flexible approach to work
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'