SEN Teaching Assistant required
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within one of our client schools in the Cheshire West area. The post will start October 2018 and will involve both; supporting two specific students with SEN requirements, also general SEN TA work.
You will have an affinity to engaging with children, aiding in their learning and social experiences, and reporting to the SENCO when needed. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a rewarding environment and expand your career opportunities as an SEN Teaching Assistant. This is a full time temporary role paying between £58 - £70 per day, but will have the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
To apply you need to be:
* Passionate about education and the success of students under your care
* Strong willed and able to hit the ground running
* Experienced in dealing with SEN requirements within an education environment
* Dedicated to your time at the school, not someone who cuts corners
In return, Randstad Education can offer you:
* A dedicated consultant to offer support every step of the way
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible work opportunities in and around Cheshire West
* A £300 refer a friend scheme
* Regular CPD training
If you are interested in finding out more, please click apply and one of our Consultants will be in touch ASAP!
- Special Needs
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'