This Alternative Provision specialises in providing a high standard of education to children that have been excluded from mainstream education. With a proactive team and dedicated senior leadership, this is an excellent environment for a Teaching Assistant who is looking to make a difference in the lives of students.
- Working 1-2-1 with students
- Leading break-out activities
- Managing behaviour with support from teaching staff
- Building positive rapport with students
- Taking part in whole school activities
Ideally, you will:
- Be experienced working with challenging behaviour
- Have the ability to build rapport and break down barriers
- Hold a current DBS
- Be comfortable providing group support
- Be flexible with a positive approach
Located in Wolverhampton and easily accessible from Birmingham City Centre, North Birmingham, Bloxwich and Dudley, this school provides support for primary and secondary aged children that require additional support. The senior leadership have been praised for their approach to behaviour management.
If this position is of interest please clicky apply or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'