- Primary Teaching Assistant role
- Full time and long term role
- ASAP start
- Based in Feltham
One of my client schools are looking to appoint an outstanding teaching assistant to work in a KS2 class on a full time and long term basis. This teaching assistant role will be to start ASAP. The role of a teaching assistant is to provide support to all students within the class to ensure that they are on task and learning at all times.
The ideal teaching assistant will have the following:
- Degree (or the equivalent)
- Recent UK teaching assistant experience
- GCSE Maths and English
- Good behaviour management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and students
The school can offer the successful teaching assistant:
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- On-site car park and excellent public transport links
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV through to Luke at Reeson Education.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'