Are you an SEND Teaching Assistant looking for a challenge?
Do you have experience working with young people who have additional needs and want to work with a young people and be part of their academic progress.
Are you passionate about shaping the lives of young people?
I am currently recruiting for an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant who has worked with young people to work and supported pupils who struggle with education. We have a great relationship with the Schools in our area and will have a variety of work during the new academic year.
Do you want to work with in some of the best schools providing a specialist education in the area?
If you answered yes to the above questions, I would like to hear from you!
- Competitive salary.
- Supporting and nurturing a young pupil.
- Exciting and fun environment.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- To support pupils in class and during the school day to ensure they feel safe in school.
- To ensure that pupils understand the work set and what is needed to complete it to the best of their ability.
- To encourage pupils to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- To encourage and foster intellectual curiosity.
- Experience of working with young people who have additional needs.
- Have a nurturing and caring nature.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- The patience and passion for looking after young people in difficult situations.
Randstad are committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in?
Don't miss out, apply today to change your career path and enjoy that 'new start'
Please contact Karl on or email to discuss opportunities and we can arrange a meeting to have a chat and get you ready for work!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'