Teaching Assistant Jobs - Manchester Primary School
Your new school
This popular and successful primary school are looking to appoint an outstanding and committed Teaching Assistant to work alongside their highly experienced and friendly team. This school is welcoming and inclusive of all, with an environment that encourages both children and staff to meet their full potential and develop their own skills. All staff work well together as a team in order to achieve high standards.
Your new role
This school is looking for a committed and enthusiastic person to support individuals and groups of children between 4 and 11 years old. The ideal candidate for the role will need to be dynamic, patient, friendly and caring; as well as being driven to succeed. The staff team you will be joining is a very friendly and supportive group of people, making you feel welcome from day 1. Teaching Assistants play a vital role in any school as they contribute to raising standards and provide care and support for the children.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, the ideal candidate will need:
- Previous experience of working with children.
- An understanding of the curriculum and be able to monitor pupils' progress and provide feedback.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all members of staff, parents and pupils.
- Awareness of confidentiality and child protection/safeguarding.
- The academic ability and skills to support high achieving children.
What you'll get in return
- A welcoming, friendly school where everyone is valued.
- Charismatic and passionate children and staff to work with.
- Continued professional development and support.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions as you will be contracted by the school from September.
- Competitive annual salary.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Early Years
- Nursery Nurse
- Learning Support
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'