£55 - £65 Per Day
Are you a Teaching Assistant who has excellent behaviour management skills? The Education Network is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant to work with Key Stage 3 & 4 pupils at this local pupil referral unit. You will be providing classroom support to small classes. The school is located near Wolverhampton and is easily accessible from Dudley, Walsall, Bilston, Birmingham and Wolverhampton. You will need to have a positive approach and excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage with pupils.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- Able to implement fantastic behaviour management strategies
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'