£9-£11 per hour
Are you an experienced teaching assistant?
Are you looking for a permanent role?
I am working exclusivily with a primary school in Chester who are looking for a teaching assistant to join them as soon as possible. The role will be based in KS2 and will oinvolve delivering intervention to KS2 pupils, and supporting the class teacher with activities through out the day.
I am looking for a Teaching Assistant who meets the following criteria:
- Be a trained Teaching Assistant to Level 2 or Level 3 or have relevant experience in this role.
- Will use own initiative and be highly motivated
- Experience with KS2 children
- Can develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour, and an understanding of how all children learn best
- Have experience with challenging behaviour and be confident with behaviour management
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please apply online or contact Claire on
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job