SEN Teaching Assistant
Rikama Education are currently looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a SEN School within Bromley, your day to day duties will include:
• 1:1 Assistance with pupils with specific needs
• Assisting the teacher with any lesson plans
• Working alongside children ASD, PMLD and ADHD
• Planning lessons for the appropriate ages
• Strong classroom management skills
To be considered for this exciting SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
• NVQ Level 3
• Working within an SEN school or alongside SEN students
• Hold an up to date DBS and valid passport
• Worked with students with ASD, PMLD or ADHD
• Have strong knowledge of working within KS1/KS2/KS3
Our client is looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join a busy yet welcoming and friendly team. The school serves students from ages 2-19 with each student bringing a unique energy to the school. Personal independence for the students is a huge priority for our client meaning a lot of time and effort is provided to the students making sure each approach develops their students academically and socially. The school has a continued rating of Outstanding' with Ofsted which is highlighted within their own personal promise of making sure all their students and staff safe, happy and learning.
If you are interested in applying to this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please click apply now below
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'