Job Title: Higher Level Teacher Assistant Plus
Salary: Grade 4 (to mid point)
25 hours per week
Are you an exceptional teacher's assistant looking to work for a Trust where they encourage children to discover, believe and achieve?
* To join a connected Learning Multi Academy Trust
* Professional development opportunities
* Well behaved and responsive pupils
* On site parking
* Opportunities to work in the other Multi Academy Trust schools
* To cover PPA and teaching staff absence
* Planning and managing associated resources/teaching materials
* Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils
* To attend staff meetings , parents consultations and liaise with our SENCO and team of support staff where required
* HLTA status or equivalent
* GCSE Grade A-C or equivalent in English and Maths
* Basic knowledge of first aid
* Be flexible
* Be creative
* Good communicator
If you are enthusiastic and a highly motivated individual then this could be the role for you! Please get in touch and send your CV in the strictest of confidence to
Within the week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which short-listed candidates will be invited to attend the final stages of the interview process.
- HLTA Teaching assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"