Are you a passionate about education?
Do you enjoy helping others learn and grow?
Would you benefit from a role where you can decide your own availability?
You will be working as a Teaching Assistant in well respected schools, who pride themselves on excellent academic results as well as ensuring pupils make good progress out of the classroom. This is through a Rights Respecting a Wellbeing ethos throughout the whole school.
As a Teaching Assistant working in South West London your role will involve you taking an active, hands on role in the classroom. Part of your role will include helping with lessons on a daily basis. On top of this, you will be required to help you lead small groups of students and 1:1 sessions.
Schools we work with offer:
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities.
- Stimulating and challenging learning environment.
- High quality learning experience
- Well-equipped classrooms and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Teaching Assistant position.
- Experience in a school prior is preferred but not essential.
- Specific knowledge in a subject by means of a degree is favourable.
- Outstanding behaviour/ classroom management.
- Good team ethos.
The school are looking to organise interviews as soon as possible so if interested please apply and we will do the rest for you.