SEND Teaching Assistant with Behaviour management and Nurture experience required in a Pupil Referral Unit in the Accrington area.
Supporting a young people with behaviour issues - We now urgently require the right people to start after Easter and the post will run to the end of the academic year.
This position is a full time Temporary.
This is an excellent opportunity:
To support a pupil in core subjects and support behaviour:
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- Support the young person during bouts of extreme behaviour
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
- Hold a Teaching Assistant or equivalent recognised UK qualifications
- Come from a sport, PE or outdoor education, background
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively Be adaptable to cope with any situation
The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
- If you feel that you have these qualities and that this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to Karl Lucas via our website or contact the office directly by phone for a chat.
- OFFICE: Mobile:
- Randstad Education offers very competitive daily rates of pay (£50- £70 per day) as well as an honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- Randstad Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we specialise in consistently placing fully qualified Teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and office admin workers into positions within secondary, primary and SEND schools as well as Nursery staff across the Lancashire area
- Maths Teacher
- English Teacher
- QTS Secondary Education