Bridge Education is looking for experienced Teaching Assistant’s required for the Preston area.
If you like working with children and want to play a part in their education and wellbeing, this career could be ideal for you.
You will need the ability to work closely with teachers and parents. You will also need good literacy and numeracy skills, as well as creative ideas for activities.
To do this job, you will need previous experience of working with children within a Primary education setting. Experience across Foundation stage, KS1 and KS2 would be advantageous.
The role will involve:
• helping with schoolwork under the supervision of the teacher
• preparing learning materials
• working with groups of children
• supporting individual pupils with literacy and numeracy on a 1-1 basis
• encouraging children to be confident and independent
• helping children understand instructions
• encouraging children to communicate
• giving information and help to teachers
• supporting children during social activities and outing
• keeping records
The successful candidate will:
• have a sound working knowledge of supporting young children’s learning
• demonstrate good interpersonal skills with team members and parents
• have previous experience of working with young children and those with behaviour issues in particular
• have a good standard of spoken and written English
To start your journey with Bridge Education and your personal consultant please email your CV or call us. We are keen to speak to those seeking new opportunities or to those who are looking to add work to their existing role.
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job