Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy - Oldham
*Supply TA vacancy - Oldham Primary School
*Starting March 2018
* Excellent daily supply rate of pay £55 - £70
*Free CPD and support with interviewing
Supply TA Specification
Are you a TA looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work at one of our 2 form entry schools in Chadderton. You will be working on an on-going basis, with the potential of going permanent from next September.
You will be expected to support the class teacher throughout all subjects, independently teach non-curriculum subjects for PPA time, assist in the preparation and delivery of lessons, sometimes carry out small group interventions, work as part of a team and safeguard children always.
To be successful, you must…
· Have gained experience in a similar role
· Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Be confident in working with both children and adults
· Be creative and know how to enhance and develop children's learning
· Hold sound knowledge and understanding of your desired KS curriculum
· Be available between the hours of 8.30am-4pm
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
· The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultants
· Excellent rates of pay
· Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
If you are interested in working as a supply TA across Manchester and the surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email or call for an informal chat on regarding this vacancy.