- Welsh-medium school
- 48% of pupils come from Welsh-speaking homes
- 1,085 pupils
- Working one-to-one with groups of children to raise attainment
- Establish positive relationships with pupils, acting as a good role model
- support the teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate
What you will need:
- A fully enhanced, clear DBS
- The successful candidate have excellent references
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
Benefits of working with Reed Education
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with; competitive rates of pay, 24/7 access to your managing consultant, access to Reed Rewards with hundreds of discounts all over the UK, and also you will have first hand pick of the vacancies you want to be put forward for with access to a huge ranging of opportunities all over the South East region of Wales.
If this sounds like a role you that would suit you, then please send me your most up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply now’ button. If you have any questions, please contact me in the Cardiff Education branch to discuss – I am happy to support you in figuring out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job