SEN Teaching Assistants/Learning Support Assistants
- SEN Schools and PRUs
- Throughout Greater London
- daily Supply, Long Term and Permanent Jobs
- Full Time and Part Time Roles Available
- Starting ASAP
- £65 - £95 per day
Reeson Education are actively looking to recruit experienced Special Needs (SEN/SEND) Teaching Assistants, Higher Level Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for daily supply cover, long term and permanent jobs throughout Greater London. We work with a broad range of SEN(D) schools which support a huge range of learning/physical or emotional difficulties, these can range from specialist SEN schools that focus on Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD), Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD), Autism (ASD) and Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD) through to schools that provide an alternative learning setting for children and young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMHD).
We are looking for bright, energetic individuals who either have experience working in SEN schools or who are educated to degree level and have an interest in working with either SEN or challenging/troubled children/young people. Support and training will be provided by both the school and us here at Reeson Education.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Experience within Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Makaton, PECS or Team-Teach training
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Experience in a Classroom, Social Care or Youth work setting
- Good Literacy and Numeracy Skills
- A Positive, Proactive, Professional, Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- "Special Needs"
- "Teaching Assistant"
- "Learning Support Assistant"
- "Personal Care"
- "Autistic Spectrum Disorder"
- "Asperger's Syndrome"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job