PK education have had an urgent request from a lovely Durham Primary school we work with on a regular basis who require a bank of highly experienced teaching assistants to cover day to day and short-term cover. You must have a genuine desire to work hard and help support the class teacher in many aspects of day to day life within the primary school environment. As well as having a friendly and welcoming nature in order to build strong and confident rapports with pupils and staff alike
The “Good” school is a fantastic place for both experienced and recently qualified teaching assistants to earn their trade. The strongly believe in help and support other members of staff and sharing best practice, the school is located close to major roads only 25minutes drive from Newcastle
If you have experience in any aspect of SEN it would be beneficial but as long as you have a can-do attitude and embrace your role as a teaching assistant. Your role is very important to our schools.
If you are a qualified Level 3 or above Teaching Assistant looking for a job after the autumn half term, then please apply, email your C.V to or please forward this on to other education professionals you know or may be interested in joining PK education
Essential for this role:
-Experience of supporting pupils from Early Years to KS2
-The ability to form professional relationships with both students and colleagues.
-A commitment to continue own personal professional development.
-Ideas about how to improve achievement in students of all abilities.
-To be able to work as part of a team.
-Experience supporting children with Special Educational Needs
-Experience supporting children who use English as an Additional Language
- Interventions for core Primary subjects
- Relevant qualification Level 3 or above
As well as applying for this genuine opportunity, PK education:
- Have fantastic relationships with schools across the region.
- Listen to your specific requirements and work tirelessly to find you a role that matches your specific criteria.
- Pay our candidates fairly for the work they complete, ensuring that we pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR).
- Are experienced recruiters, with a solid understanding of the education sector.
- Understand the value of good candidates to our business and will work around your needs and not vice versa.
- Work with a credible payroll agency to offset work-related expenses against your income tax.
- Offer a competitive recommend a friend referral scheme.
- Fully comprehensive CV dating back to secondary education with all gaps in employment or study detailed.
- References will be taken prior to interview.
- If you do not have a DBS certificate that is registered with the DBS Update Service, a new DBS check will need to be made (full assistance will be provided)
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process.
- PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Follow us on Twitter for more local jobs and school related news @Pkeducation_NE and 'like' us on Facebook at PKeducation1.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job