A unique Special Needs school with a community feel, in the borough of zone 2, North West London is recruiting a number of new LSAs/ SEN TAs. The successful applicants will join a highly successful team and start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for assisting small ASD classes of 6-8 students from early years up to KS2. The school itself is very modern having been purpose built a few years ago, as well as being aesthetically pleasing, the school is filled with the best available resources to support creative multi-sensory teaching and learning. Starting immediately, the LSAs/ SEN TAs will be offered a long term full time roles until the end of the academic year.
The school will invest heavily in your development and encourages career progression/professional development through regular CPD training. Permanent contracts will be offered to those who distinguish themselves this year - this is the way the school has recruited their TA staff for the last 4 years and the vast majority of those appointed in this way do get contractsAbout the Role
- LSA/SEN TA vacancies
- Assisting ASD students in a number of classes from Early Years up to KS2
- 6-8 pupils in a class with 3 x Teaching Assistants, 1x HLTA
- Immediate start, full time position for the academic year
- Weekly CPD courses available
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
- Daily rate up to £90
- Newly refurbished Complex Needs School in Zone 2
- Caters for children aged 4-19 years old
- Rated "Good" by Ofsted
- In partnership with local schools that regularly use the training facilities available
- Outstanding leadership team who encourage in-house career progression
- On site swimming pool and fully equipped gym
- On site therapists, physical therapists and specialist trained support workers
- Café and lounge area on site
- Roof terrace and expansive grounds for play and environmental learning
- Excellent transport links that are easily accessible on foot and school car park on-site
- Have experience working with ASD (essential)
- Have experience working with SEN (essential)
- Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare (desirable)
- Have proven experience working within nurseries or schools in a UK-based classroom
- NQT, experienced UK and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- "Special Needs"
- "Teaching Assistant"
- "Learning Support Assistant"
- "Personal Care"
- "Autistic Spectrum Disorder"
- "Asperger's Syndrome"