Responsibilities and duties for an TA:
- Creating a positive learning environment by using various learning resources
- Educating pupils in a fun and engaging manner
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic/imaginative presentation
- Keeping up to date with any changes and developments in the curriculum
- Building a rapport with both the pupils and staff
- Being able to work as a team and individually using your own intuition
- Support the teacher by monitoring pupils' work
- Plan and prepare lessons with teachers, participating in all stages of the planning cycle,
- Ongoing support including training programmes and CPD
- Safeguarding Training
- We complete online timesheets- Little admin!
- £200 Referral fee for every member of staff that you recommend to Monarch Education* (T+C's apply)
- Negotiable rate of pay as per experience and qualifications
What you need:
- 3 months + in a Classroom environment
- 2 relevant references *satisfactory and above*
- NVQ Level 1/2/3* (reference dependent) or relevant qualification
The position is day to day, short term or long term with an immediate start for the right candidate. The role will be during term time hours.
If you are interested, please send your cv to
or call for further information. We will endeavour to call you within 1-2 working days.
We are committed to equal opportunities and adhere to strict safeguarding procedures. All candidates will be subject to 2 relevant references and an enhanced DBS Check amongst other checks.
(If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a chat on your career)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job