Ofsted “Good” PRU
Are you s qualified Teaching Assistant who is experienced in working with challenging behaviours? Have you worked with students who have faced barriers to learning? Are you keen to enable students to reach their full potential?
This Alternative Provision are looking for an engaging, motivated and proactive Teaching Assistant to work closely with secondary aged students who require additional support. Contributing to classroom management and ensuring that the students are engaging with lessons are among your primary responsibilities, with a focus on putting the students’ needs first. You will be working in a unique setting where the staff work as a team to ensure that their students and colleagues are given the support that they require.
Ideally you will be:-
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job