CER is looking for a Secondary Teaching Assistant in the local Middlesbrough area. A successful candidate will need to have had relevant experience working with challenging behaviour and Autism. The role which you are applying for will require a candidate to have worked with children with social, emotional and behavioural issues. Team-Teach is preferred.
A successful candidate will;
- be able to engage with children whilst enforcing positive classroom behaviour.
- be able to challenge the children when displaying negative classroom behaviour.
- Have a basic grasp on the Maths and English curriculum.
The School in Middlesbrough will have;
- A strong relationship between its staff and pupils.
- A real focus on developing teaching techniques.
- Excellent SEN resources to ensure teachers and pupils can get the most from their experience.
- Been recognised by several quality standards which demonstrates their commitment to ensuring quality amongst staff and students.
- An ethos that ensures the personal development of pupils but also staff.
The teaching assistant role will run until the Summer term but has the potentially to lead to permanent work.
If this sounds brilliant, then please contact Aiden Shepherd on or E:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job