A North Birmingham/ Sandwell based primary school is looking to appoint an Early Years teaching assistant to support children in nursery/reception with all aspects of their learning.
The ideal candidate will have extensive Eyears experience and be able to support children with IEPS, phonics, learning through free play and all aspects of early year's foundation stage curriculum.
The successful candidates must hold a Level 3 NVQ/CACHE and must have experience working in a school environment within the past two years.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a positive influence to the children they support
- Will go above and beyond to ensure their children have a positive learning experience
- Will be able to recognise if a child needs support and be able to encourage and support
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Extensive curriculum knowledge
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment for children
- Promote positive behaviour always
- Sensitive towards children's individual learning abilities and able to boost self esteem
- Work well with colleagues and support the classroom Teacher
- Committed to the learning and development of pupils within their care
- Develop and promote positive relationships
- Prepare and maintain the learning environment
You may also be required to undertake administration tasks such as handing out/collecting papers, photocopying, some light marking, putting up/taking down displays, etc.
Benefits of ITN Mark education:
- Good rates of pay including weekly pay for Teaching Assistants
- Excellent support system in place for the staff, offering a real chance to make a positive impact on the children's education even if only for one day
ITN Mark Education requires all staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Nursery Nurse
- Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job