Teaching Assistant - Banstead, Surrey
Start date - 14th February 2018
Closing date - 19th February 2018
Daily rate of between £55-£65
Are you considering a career in teaching or possibly already working within education? Are you open to a move to a vibrant school in Surrey? Would a term-time contract be suitable to meet your daily needs? Do you get satisfaction from influencing the development of children? If so, apply today!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 4-11 is seeking a teaching assistant who is passionate about the development of children. This charming school boasts some lovely spacious grounds with some great facilities and very supportive staff.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Fantastic career development opportunities and training to help you achieve your ambitions
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Free parking very close to the school
* Term-time contract
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing resources and equipment for pupils to fulfil tasks
* Tidying away and storing correctly the equipment and resources post-lesson
* Engaging with children of varying abilities which may include setting additional tasks/challenges for overachievers or supporting underachievers
* Helping to manage class behaviour
* Supporting group activities (including sports activities and school trips)
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* A clear and up-to-date enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
* Experience of working with children
* GCSE Maths and English grades 9 - 4 (A* - C)
* A qualification in childcare or youth work is desirable but not essential
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!