A Primary School in the Ealing area is in need of a full-time Teaching Assistant to begin as soon as possible. The role consists of general class TA duties as well as small group instruction with students requiring extra help.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should:
* Have experience working in a UK classroom
* Hold relevant qualifications (Level 2 or 3 TA / CACHE)
* Be flexible and patient
* Be able to communicate effectively within a team
* Be committed to work full-time
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role, please apply with your CV
About Zen Educate
Teaching Assistants earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for Teaching Assistants and push prices up for schools. Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency. We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman. Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in Greater London and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Teaching Assistants. Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers of Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for Secondary School Teachers in the following roles: ICT , Maths, History, Science and English teaching roles.
- Assistant Teaching
- primary schools