Degree-Six Education are currently supporting a school based in Leicester with a long term (permanent for the right candidate) Learning Support Assistant Vacancy. In addition to supporting students within their classes, the successful candidate would also provide support with the children’s swimming sessions meaning the candidate would also require a lifeguard qualification.
For this role, the successful candidate must have:
- NPLQ Level 2 (Lifeguard Qualification) - Essentional
- Experience of working within a similar setting
- Experience of supporting children with disabilities
- Knowledge of SEN
- Be able to show reliance in challenging situations
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
The successful candidate would be required to work within small groups and at times on a 1:1 basis with students who require additional support. You will need to have a proactive approach to use your initiative in situations, although the class teacher will offer you constant support and guidance. The ability to build positive relationships quickly with students and staff will be key. As mentioned previously, the candidate would also help supervise the students during their swim sessions.
Benefits of working with Degree-Six Recruitment:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Excellent rates Holiday pay
- On-going training opportunities
- Tailored career management
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email uswith your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience.