Teaching Assistant – Westminster – Start ASAP!
An Outstanding opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic school located in Central London. The school is graded Outstanding and is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them for the rest of the academic year.
*** Teaching Assistant post available immediately
*** School graded Outstanding by Ofsted
*** Excellent transport links across Central London
*** £60 - £70 per day
*** Experienced Teaching Assistant needed
*** Working with a Year 4 Class
About the role
You will be working in a challenging Year 4 class. Behaviour can be challenging in the class which is why they are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to help work with the class teacher and individual students. The role will include:
• Working 1:1 with students
• Giving specialist support to struggling students
• Working with students with behaviour problems
• Offering support to the wider classroom
• Planning and creating group work and sessions
• Working closely with the class teacher to plan the lessons
This Teaching Assistant role can be a challenge but will suit a dynamic Teaching Assistant with the right skill set. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience in the classroom
• Knowledge of the UK curriculum
• Ability to handle challenging behaviour
• Flexibility and ability to think on your feet
• Passion for Education
• Ability to go above and beyond
The school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and works closely with the wider community surrounding it. Training and support is on offer for the successful Teaching Assistant to help you bed into the role.
This is the perfect opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual to really make a difference as a Teaching Assistant. Join this primary school in Central London by sending your CV to Richard Rawlings at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.