Does all of the above strike you as to good to be true?
Reed Education are looking for Teaching Assistants to work on a permanent basis in a number of primary Schools in the Scunthorpe, Doncaster and Grimsby depending on your location.
Are you able to do the following?
• Support and platform children’s learning in and out of the classroom
• Make and maintain good relationships with, children, parents and colleagues
• Adapt to any environment and able to use initiative.
• Adapt a hands on approach to all learning as this will not just be a classroom job, you will need to be creative and practical in organising activities.
• Confident in working as part of a team and independently
For this position you will need:
• A minimum Level 2 Qualification and experience is essential for this role
• Team Teach is desirable but not essential
• You will need to be able to run intervention sessions
• Knowledgeable in terms of working with SEN or managing behaviour
• You will need to be able to commit to full or part time hours
We can offer you:
• Opportunities to continue your own learning and development
• A secure and safe working environment
Is constantly applying for jobs and hearing nothing back getting you down, I can offer you a hassle free application process with feedback given every step of the way.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your Scunthorpe office and speak with Charlotte Crane, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job