A Primary School in the Battersea area is in need of two full-time Teaching Assistants to begin as soon as possible. The roles include 1:1, small group, and whole class TA work with students in Year 3 and Year 4.
Have TA experience in a UK classroom
Have a sound knowledge of the UK Key Stage 2 curriculum
Have a positive attitude and a willingness to support the school community
About Zen Educate
Teaching Assistants earn significantly more as Zen Educate cuts the expensive agency fees that push pay down for Teaching Assistants and push prices up for schools. Whether you are looking for the occasional day of work on a part-time basis or a full-time, long-term placement, we can help.
Zen Educate is not an agency. We are a technology company with an online-platform that cuts out the middleman. Zen Educate are currently working with a number of schools in London and the surrounding area that regularly have both short-term and long-term opportunities for Teaching Assistants. Roles come and go quickly so the best way to find out more is to register for our platform at www.zeneducate.com.
Other benefits include:
- Register from the comfort of your own home - Upload the required safeguarding documents and complete a video conference interview without ever leaving the house.
- Set your preferences - Receive and manage bookings through either your phone or laptop on our beautifully designed online platform. Create your profile with the information you want to highlight to schools.
- Hassle-free - You no longer have to struggle with continuous unnecessary phone calls, timesheets, or any of the other hassle that comes with supply work.
- Completely transparent - We always charge the school the same transparent, flat-fee and not a commission. As a result, our mission is always to facilitate the fairest match between schools and Teachers.
- Temp-to-perm - Like the school you’re working at? Zen Educate makes it easy for a school to hire you on a permanent contract.
At Zen Educate, we are currently recruiting for Primary School Teachers of Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. We also recruit for Secondary School Teachers in the following roles: ICT , Maths, History, Science and English teaching roles.
- Primary School
- Assistant Teaching
- Key Stage 1
- Teaching Assistant