Are you an ambitious graduate looking to find a Teaching Assistant post within a South London Primary? Would you like to gain first-hand experience as a Teaching Assistant to support your applications on to a teacher training course?
If you are a bright graduate and feel you can offer exceptional academic and pastoral support then this Teaching Assistant post is for you.
• Teaching Assistant Post South London/ Aspiring Primary Teacher Required
• Exceptional Graduates Aspiring to Train as a Primary Teacher!
• First Hand Experience Supporting Pupils as a Teaching Assistant
• Great Experience as a Teaching Assistant Prior to a PGCE/ITT
• Teaching Assistant Post Supporting Pupils in Literacy & Numeracy
• This Teaching Assistant post is only open to those who believe they can become an outstanding Primary Teacher
A good primary school situated in Lambeth are looking for a new Teaching Assistant, with a first class academic background, to join their school immediately. The Head is keen to offer this Teaching Assistant opportunity to a top graduate who is determined to become a Primary Teacher. This Teaching Assistant post in a developing Primary School is ideal for any aspiring primary teacher as they have become a training school this year. This means that any successful Teaching Assistant could earn a position on one of their 2 schools direct places.
This Teaching Assistant post will give the successful applicant many learning experiences in primary education that will strengthen their resolve to become a top teacher. This Teaching Assistant post also presents the opportunity to learn and observe from many Primary Teachers and other education professionals over the course of an academic year.
The Head will deploy the successful Teaching Assistant applicant in either a Year 4 or Year 5 class where they will support all pupils in the national curriculum.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job