Are you an aspiring primary teacher seeking a Teaching Assistant post in South London? Are you hoping to build up your experience prior to teaching training next year?
If so, would you like the opportunity to support a Year 1 class during your induction year in an exceptional primary school?
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Lambeth Primary, South London
• Exceptional Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start Long term full time until July 2018 - Teaching Assistant
• 1st Class Training Provided - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils in Year 1
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
An outstanding Lambeth primary school in school would like to appoint a determined and articulate graduate Teaching Assistant with immediate effect. This Teaching Assistant post is an ideal opportunity for any aspiring teacher who wants to be in a great location during their year before training. The ideal Teaching Assistant will already have a good understanding of the key stage 1 curriculum and be able to develop further as the year progresses.
A acknowledged primary, this school is found in London and is a mere 4 minute walk from the nearest station on the Northern Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job