Are you a highly academic graduate with aspirations of entering the teaching profession? As a Teaching Assistant could you support all levels of literacy and numeracy within different year groups at key stage 2?
If so, then you need to apply to this Teaching Assistant post today!
• Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant – Lambeth Primary, South London
• Exceptional Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2018 - Teaching Assistant
• High Achieving Primary - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils with Literacy
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Observe Brilliant Standards of Teaching Practice as a Teaching Assistant
A leading primary in South London are looking to appoint a graduate Teaching Assistant with immediate effect. This Teaching Assistant position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher with the ability to support different pupils at key stage 2.
This Teaching Assistant post will allow you to develop as an aspiring primary teacher. The Teaching Assistant post will allow you to develop your skillset and responsibilities as the year progresses.
This leading primary school, found in London, is 5 minutes from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job