MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher Assistant to join a local Primary School within the Liverpool area. The post will start in January AsAP
The role will involve providing additional support across a number of year groups within the school.This will involve working alongside the class teacher, working with groups of children as well as providing additional 1-2-1 support to pupils.
Previous experience of supporting a KS1or KS2 Teacher is essential
To be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. an NQV or CACHE L2 or L3).
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 3 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
If you are interested, please can you send your updated CV ASAP or call our Liverpool office