Teaching Assistant - Year 5
You will enjoy being a valued member of the team. You must be prepared to get completely involved with all aspects of education and support and work well with others.
We can only offer interviews to Level 3 qualified candidates with relevant experience.
You must be:-
- An experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant - This is a MUST
- Minimum of 1 years experience gained in Primary education setting
- Demonstrate a track record of working with young children
- Stimulating learning and play on a 1-2-1 and small group basis
- An inspiring Teaching Assistant with a caring and supportive approach
- Totally committed to taking on this long-term opportunity
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.