Primary & Secondary Schools
We are looking to recruit graduate Teaching Assistants with an interest in, or experience of, working with Mainstream and/or Special Education Needs pupils.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in Teaching, Classroom Support and Special Education Needs.
This is the perfect position for a Graduate in search of well-structured experience before embarking on Teacher training or following an Educational Psychology, Art, Drama or Music Therapy route.
The nuts and bolts:
- £60 to £80 daily rate (5-day week)
- Mainstream and/or Special Educational Needs
- Start as soon as possible
What is involved:
- Assisting children to understand and participate in class
- Working with a class, a small group or individual learners
- Encouraging the development of social skills
- Helping to build confidence and motivation
- Participating in team meetings and training programmes as an active member of a team
What is required:
- An Undergraduate Degree OR experience working with children
- Good general education level
- A caring attitude and a good listener
- Flexibility and self motivation
The red tape:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Possess a National Insurance number
- Have a valid DBS/police check - if you do not possess a current DBS you will need to apply and we will guide you on the process
The bottom line:
If this is the role for you, apply now or contact Judith Oakley at Academics Ltd -
- Teaching Assistant
- Learning Support Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'