One of our Secondary schools based on the West Coast, Cumbria are currently looking for a part time TA (teaching assistant) to work two days or three days across Key Stage 3 and key stage 4 , starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant you should:
- Have Teaching assistant qualifications - Minimum of level 2
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have worked in a similar role
- Be flexible, adaptable and well organised
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references and applications will be considered from NQTs as well as more experienced Maths teachers.
M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive daily rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job