Primary Teaching Assistant Needed
We are seeking to appoint a talented teaching assistant to join a primary team in Hucknall starting in December. You must have 6 months prior experience in a similar primary setting. The role will be to support the class teachers in line with the National Curriculum working across Key Stage 1 & 2.
A positive and flexible approach is essential; you may be directed to work with key students on a 1:1 basis or provide full class support. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay
- A no hassle payment scheme - with tax efficiency savings
- Working in a rewarding environment
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support you every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Luke at TeacherActive ASAP on or forward your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure. In return, we will offer leading industry rates, a no hassle payment scheme, a personal consultant for a one to one service - and a unique referral system.
TeacherActive has been awarded the Quality Mark to denote excellence in providing supply staff to schools. TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job