Teaching Assistant role at SEN School in Hampton
- 1:1 and 2:1 support of primary children with autism
- Secure long term role dependant on positive feedback
- In-house training and career development potential
Are you experienced or interested in supporting children with autism and learning difficulties?
Do you want to make a positive impact in the lives of children with special needs?
An 'Outstanding’ Special Needs school in Hampton are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning support Assistants to start ASAP. This school caters forpupils aged 4-16 with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs (including Autism). The role will focus heavily on 1:1 and small group support due to the learning needs of the pupils.
- Must be able to travel to Hampton (West London) daily
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - to 4:00pm during school term time
- Must have experience/interest in supporting children/young people with MLD
- Must be flexible, hard working and willing to showcase skills in order to secure and maintain role
- Knowledge of autism specific approaches such as PECS, TEACCH, symbols and sensory resources is highly beneficial
If you think you would be right for this job please forward your updated CV to the email address provided.
- Primary Care
- Graduate Level