Are you experienced or interested in supporting children with MLD and additional learning difficulties including autism?
An 'Outstanding’ Special Needs school in Hampton are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning support Assistants to start ASAP. The school provides excellent, engaging and progressive teaching and learning opportunities for all. The role will focus heavily on 1:1 and small group support due to the learning needs of the pupils.
- Must be able to travel to West London daily
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - to 4:00pm during school term time
- Must have experience/interest in supporting children/young people with autism and moderate learning difficulties
- Must be confident in supporting children with their learning
- Must be open/able to support children with personal
- Knowledge of PECS, TEACCH, Makaton, symbols and sensory resources highly beneficial
- Team Teach de-escalation training is highly beneficial (offered at a subsidised rate through Teaching Personnel)
- A valid DBS with Child Only Workforce registered onto the update service is required in order to secure this job.
If you think you would be right for this job please send an updated CV to the email address provided.
- Special Education
- Graduate Level