Empowering Learning Ltd are seeking dedicated LSA's / TA's to work within Primary Schools in Wandsworth who are willing to support children and young people on their educational journey.
Experience of working with children or adults in an education setting isn't essential but you are required to have experience of working with children or adults with additional needs.
To be considered for the position you should have the following:
* Experience supporting children with learning difficulties or disabilities.
* Comfortable working with challenging behaviour
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students.
* A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning is a teacher training and placement consultancy who specialise in the training and placement of both overseas and UK trained teachers. We have ex Ofsted Inspectors, QTS Specialists and ex Leadership Teachers working in the office to support all our staff throughout their journey. We are also in partnership with Sunderland University who provide support and guidance before granting successful trainees with QTS. In addition to the above we also supply day to day, short term and long-term cover as well as permanent staffing and are currently working with multiple primary schools across London recruiting for day/day and long-term supply teachers.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please submit your CV online
- Teaching Assistant