Teaching Assistant - Ulverston
Are you working towards a qualification or do you currently hold a qualification?
Do you have a passion for making a difference in a child’s life and would you relish the opportunity to work in a nursery or school setting?
Are you looking for an exciting new role either on part time or full time basis?
If so, Reed Education Cumbria is here to help.
We work with many local schools across Cumbria. We have access to mainstream Primary schools, Private Nurseries and SEN Schools.
We are constantly looking to increase our Teaching Assistant talent pool, so whatever stage you are in your career we can help.
What can we guarantee you?
• Access to permanent, long term and short term vacancies. These roles vary from full and part time temporary bookings through to longer term booking such as maternity cover, sickness absence and One to One Support
• Competitive salary with a choice of either being paid as a PAYE candidate or through an umbrella company should you currently be registered with one
• Reed Rewards Scheme which offers a wide range of benefits
• Opportunities to enhance and develop your CV through professional guidance by an experienced professional education consultant
• Continuous support with interview preparation in order to secure you your dream job as well as continued professional development and how you can best represent yourself
• Access and information to all the vacancies that are available, Including up and coming vacancies before they are advertised elsewhere
• A specialist education consultant with 7 years teaching experience who you can contact you directly and who will keep you up to date with the latest vacancies and moves that would best enhance your career. Expert advice from a time served teacher as well as an experienced consultant
• Your personal consultant will also proactively market you to your ideal schools on a weekly basis as well as putting together as structured career plan should you wish
• Access to free Continuous Professional Development courses such as Phonics/ Letters and sounds, EYFS and Behaviour management strategies
What type of roles do we offer?
• Day To Day – Regular supply on a day to day basis to introduce you to a particular school or area. This type of work is perfect to get you as a candidate known in a school which can lead to other opportunities. This can also offer flexible work opportunities for candidates who are currently in a part time role already, have child care commitments or have potentially retired and only wanting a few days supply
• Short Term – Usually a couple of days to a few weeks supply to cover short term sickness or exams.
• Long Term – We class all long term booking as a minimum of 6 weeks and these can be anything from half a term right up to a full academic year. These type of roles offer a consistent environment for candidates where you can build long term relationships with staff and pupils.
• Permanent – We also work with a wide range of schools who ask us to recruit for them on a permanent basis. There is no cost to you as a candidate for this service and you will be directly employed by the school.
How does everything above sound to you? Would you like to take advantage of all the benefits we offer?
Is any of the type of work highlighted above of interest to you?
If so either apply below or contact Emma.Knight@reedglobal.com, Micahel.Stubbington@reedglobal.com or Debbie.Luton@reedglobal.com directly with your up to date CV and your initial thoughts on what you are looking for
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job