We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within Secondary behavioural education setting. The school are ideally looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the experience working with children who display challenging behaviours and a varied range of conditions. This is a full time position, please only apply if you can commit to working a full 5 days each week.
The candidate would need to have great passion for working with children who need the support and trust to help develop their learning abilities and be able to build a good rapport with the staff members and pupils.
The right applicant must be able to encourage the children to do their best, to help the children learn and enjoy all school activities and be proud of what they do in everyday life. The SEN Teaching Assistant must be able to ensure that the delivery of the curriculum meets the needs of each individual and helps them foster an environment where the motivation for all to achieve and reach their full potential is at the core of their commitments.
Key responsibilities for The Teaching Assistant:
- Creating a stimulating and welcoming learning environment to support the pupils
- Facilitating learning with the children and the pupils in the class
- Encourage appropriate social interactions with the pupils in the class
- Strong classroom management
- Excellent SEN awareness
- Experience of working within a SEN school or alternative setting
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Hold a current and up to date DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- Has SEN experience in a UK based school
- You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
If interested in the role please apply accordingly or contact Genna Sinclair from Education World on 0191440993.
Applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy • Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained • You must have legal right to work in the UK • You must be willing to attend a registration interview Education World.
- Secondary Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'