This role is based in an independent school for children with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs. This is a unique provision with both teachers and therapists working alongside one another. Our aim is to provide a high-quality education in a nurturing environment and equip the children with the life skills they need. Our curriculum is designed around the individual needs of each of our learners and children work on educational and social skill targets. We are heavily resourced with expertise and resources that both staff and learners use.
What we offer
- There is a strong support network in place at the school where you can develop your skills quickly with plenty of opportunities to further your career.
- Accredited training on offer
- We're an ambitious school and have embarked on an exciting journey of expansion and have moved into a new purpose built site
- All staff are hard working, enthusiastic, loyal and committed
- Our sharp focus on teaching and learning means we're relentlessly striving to become better and better as a school.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills, with minimum GCSE Maths & English A*-C/4 or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Proven experience of working with primary age children
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Commitment to helping every child reach their potential
- Positive and flexible approach
- Willingness to develop themselves and learn further
- An understanding of SEMH needs, preferably with relevant work experience
Please call us asap to be put forwardfor this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- mental health
- young people
- youth work
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'