Class People, a leading independent education consultancy, are looking to recruit experienced SEN teaching assistants to work in a range of great primary schools across Hereford.
We are looking to recruit teaching assistants with experience in either KS1 or KS2, and with experience working with SEN pupils, for day-to-day, long term and permanent positions.
To become a part of the Class People supply team you must:
- Be a qualified Level 3 Teaching Assistant
- Have at least 3 months of recent experience working with children in KS1/KS2 primary school setting
- Have experience working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Be an outgoing and friendly individual who is flexible in their approach to working with children and in supporting their learning needs
- An inspirational person looking to make a real contribution to the education of children and have a current knowledge of the National Curriculum
We have opportunities for teaching assistants to support children both on a one-to-one basis and in varied classroom environments.
The benefits of joining the Class People Team include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support of a dedicated consultant
- Work in your local area
- Continued Professional Development training
- Regular social evenings
For more information about joining the Class People Team, or to refer a friend, contact Becky at Class People on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job